APPLICATION TYPES TO TURKISH CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT
Minimum of $500.000
- PURCHASING PARTICIPATION SHARE OF A REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT FUND or A VENTURE CAPITAL INVESTMENT FUND
- DEPOSITING CASH IN BANKS OPERATING IN TURKEY
- PURCHASING STATE DEBT INSTRUMENTS
- FIXED CAPITAL INVESTMENT
Minimum of $250.000
- REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION BY REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT
- Applicants are required to purchase a property in Turkey which is worth minimum of $250.000. This can be fulfilled either by purchasing a single property or multiple properties complying with the provisions of the regulation.
•Applicants are required to keep the purchased property for at least 3 years. This commitment must be registered as an annotation on the Title Deed and/or on the Notarized Sales Contract.
•The value of the property will be determined by an official valuation survey done by the authorities that are announced by the Banking Supervision Board. The value of the property must be at least $250.000 in the valuation report.
•The property purchase price must be paid to the seller via bank transfer, to be supported by bank receipts that proves that the transaction is made from Buyer’s account to Seller’s account.
•The officially declared value of the property must be minimum of $250.000 at the time of the Notarized Sales Contract and/or of its ownership transfer at the Land Registry Office.
•Any such property within this scope must not be registered under any foreign real person’s name including the Applicant’s spouse or children; properties that have been transferred by the Applicant’s spouse or children after 12.01.2017 are not within the scope of the regulation.
•In case the property is purchased with a mortgage loan or it is subject to mortgage by any means, the mortgage value will be deducted from the value stated in the valuation survey and the remaining amount will be taken into consideration.
•Application will be sent to the Ministry Of Internal Affairs, General Directorate of Population and Citizenship Affairs, Directorate of Foreigners’ Department through the Ministry Of Environment and Urbanization, Land Registry Office.
STEPS IN REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT APPLICATION
- GETTING A TAX REGISTRATION NUMBER
Tax Registration number can be obtained from any Tax Office in Turkey
•Original Passport and photos are required
- OPENING A TURKISH BANK ACCOUNT
Documentation of transactions during buying stage will be necessary
•Passport Original and Tax Registration number is required
•An official document (such as Public Utility Bill) shows your current address is required
- CALLING LUXIUM PROPERY
Total Value of $250.000 or equivalent Turkish Lira (single or multiple units)
•Construction Servitude or Title Deed ready
•Habitation License granted
•Suitable For Official Valuation Survey
- BUYING THE PROPERTY
Use Bank Transfer and document the transaction by receipt
•Get Title Deed Registry and/or Notarized Sales Contract
annotated with “Not To Be Sold For 3 Years”
- OBTAINING THE CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY
Request, Provide Official Valuation Survey
•Submit the Bank Transfer Receipt
•Apply To Ministry Of Environment And Urbanization
- APPLICATION FOR TURKISH RESIDENCY
Gather the required documents
•Apply to Directorate General of Migration Management
APPLICATION FOR TURKISH CITIZENSHIP
•Gather the required documents
•Apply to Directorate General of Migration Management
FACTS ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
Time condition for all investments is 3 years. You can be a Turkish Citizen with the condition that you can take back all investments along with legal revenues 3 years later.
You can sell your property once the required time expires and Turkish Citizenship is granted. Applicant’s spouse and children who are less than 18 years old will also be granted with Turkish citizenship.
You don’t have to live in Turkey to participate in the program. Your Turkish Citizenship will remain throughout your life and your children will be born as Turkish Citizens. You can keep multiple Citizenships along with your Turkish Citizenship
- Marital Status
Marriage certificate, divorce certificate, if applicant is widowed he/she must provide spouse’s dead certificate. Each certificate must be stamped and authenticated by
Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Turkish Embassy in applicant’s country
•Birth Certificates of All Family Members
Each certificate must be stamped and authenticated by Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Turkish Embassy in applicant’s country
•8 Biometric Photos of Main Applicant On white background, regular size
•4 Biometric Photos Of All Family Members On white background, 5cm x 6cm
•Health Insurance for Residency
•Power of Attorney
We offer a wide selection of “Investment and Lifestyle” properties on Turkish Real Estate Market for over a decade. Within our portfolio which is the widest of the sector
we offer you a selection of properties approved for “Citizenship By Investment Programme”. Our professional and dynamic team of Property Investment Consultants are ready to assist you with the most suitable options possible. Our In-House-Lawyers qualified on the subject are willing to help you through out the process. Luxium Property have developed the business and the brand, helping over 2000 clients from 18 countries who invest in over 900 properties in Turkey. Our status as industry leader, Property Turkey’s guarantees a solid bargaining power and secures favorable prices and payment terms. According to the latest reaches, Turkish Citizenship by Investment program is by far the best program in the world if you compared on what you invest and what you get.
BENEFITS OF TURKISH CITIZENSHIPS
- High Quality of Life
- You can both have a solid investment with regular income and at the same time you can obtain one of the most sought citizenships in the World,
- Visa-Free Travel for 115 countries for normal Red Passport. For business people, 155 visa-free countries including all EU and more with the Green Passport,
- No Minimum Residency required,
- Ownership of one of the Top 40 Passports in the World,
- Turkish passport has 10-year validity and is renewable for life,
- Turkey Identity Card included,
- Full free medical assistance for life, for all family members, included,
- No need to declare your wealth,
- Free finance system, no tracking,
- Turkey allows Dual Citizenships,
- No Military Service required for TCBI Applicants,
- Pension Programs included,
- Free Education and University Reimbursement Plans are provided,
- Prospective Visa-free travel to EU, Future Access without visa to 26 Schengen Zone Countries,
- One of the best climates in the World throughout the year,
- Most developed Muslim country offering a democratic and safe environment for families of all religious,
- A Eurasian country with a hospitable and welcoming manner to foreigners,
- Fantastic natural environment Excellent food and rich cuisine Superb Health Facilities (better health services than US and EU),
- Superb Educational Facilities,